Applications are now being accepted for the Univerisity of Nebraska’s 2019 Summer Research Program. The 10-week residential summer research experience provides mentoring and research participation while allowing scholars to preview graduate school life at a Research 1 university. Participants all receive competitive stipends, room and board, travel/transport, graduate school preparation workshops, social and networking activities and more.
Summer 2019 research programs include:
- Applied Plant Systems
- Bioenergy Systems
- Biomedical Engineering
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- Minority Health Disparities
- Molecular Plant-Microbe Interaction
- Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
- Redox Biology
- Sustainability of Civil Infrastructures in Rural Environments
- Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
- Unmanned Systems
Priority review begins Friday, February 1 and all applications must be completed by Friday, March 1.