It’s a great time to become part of a dynamic, caring agency that addresses one of our community’s major public health epidemics: child sexual and physical abuse and exploitation.
Kristi House is 23 years old and still growing to meet the needs of children in Miami-Dade County. At the Kristi House Child Advocacy Center, you’d be part of a team that is helping to heal and protect our community’s most vulnerable victims.
- Services include assessment, case planning, case facilitation and management, counseling, referrals, and outreach.
- Provide services for girls who have been involved in CSEC, including individual counseling, crisis intervention, safety planning, advocacy, and referrals.
- Engage girls in Drop In Center programs involving enrichment, life skills development, educational support and vocation training.
- Develop each girl’s service plan, her “WILL: Winning in Life and Leadership” that reflects attention to each girls’ strengths.
- Link girls with appropriate services to meet their physical, academic, legal, medical, psychological and safety needs, accompanying them to court and to school meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology preferred. Degree or work experience in related field may be acceptable.
- One (1) year experience working with emotionally disturbed or high-rick adolescents or related population preferred.
- Multilingual (English/Spanish or English/Haitian Creole preferred.)
View the full job post here.
To Apply: contact, firstname.lastname@example.org