The Plant Ecology Lab is recruiting volunteers and a paid research assistant (RA) for the Spring 2019 semester interested in:
- Gaining research experience
- Working as a research assistant
- Registering for independent study credits
- Fulfilling community service requirements
- Learning about plant-arthropod interactions in agricultural and natural ecosystems
The RA position is paid with a grant. The lab seeks someone who can work everyday for 25-40 hours per week for one semester or maximum 2 years. In order to apply, you must be close to graduation, a graduate or finished graduate school.
For more information, please contact Andrea Primoli.