College students with professional goals to pursue conservation biology, wildlife conservation, zoology or environmental education are invited to apply for the Peace River Audubon Society Scholarship for Environmental Studies.
Up to two highly qualified college students will be awarded $1,000 each. Funds may be used for the educational institution’s tuition, books, supplies and equipment or technical materials.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Resident of Charlotte, DeSoto, Polk, Sarasota, Manatee, Lee, or Hardee County, FL;
- Pursuing a degree pertaining to environmental studies;
- Junior or senior status in an accredited 4-year institution;
- Currently enrolled full-time (12 credit hours or more);
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 (of 4..0); and
- Have not previously received this scholarship.
Complete this application form by March 1, 2019.
Please email all materials (preferably as a single PDF) to: scholarship1@PeaceRiverAudubon.org.