Rethink Energy Florida is dedicated to engaging, educating and empowering citizens to take action to achieve energy independence in a healthier, more sustainable environment.
The non-profit organization is looking for a local coordinator to support its outreach in South Florida. The local coordinator will work to help implement Rethink’s larger initiatives and help determine local projects that can complement those larger initiatives.
- Recruiting and training volunteers and developing strategies for volunteer retention.
- Identifying leadership and developing leaders to take on additional responsibilities.
- Coordinating small-scale local initiatives.
- Strengthening coalitions with Rethink Energy Florida’s friends, partners and allies.
- Tracking progress and reporting to supervisors.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the environment, an excellent communicator, organized and self-motivated.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. The internship is for a minimum period of three months.