The WISH/WiSE Foundation supports four-year colleges or universities to provide scholarships to students who wish to participate in experiential education programs (i.e., internships) which take place outside the college campus.
WiSE Internship Program:
- Intern in Washington D.C. 32-40 hours a week. WiSE staff works with the student on an individual basis from resume to interviews to placement. WiSE ensures internship requirements are met for the student’s home campus.
- Attend home campus courses via online courses.
- Academic credits may vary depending upon university policies, but are designed to be 6-9 credits for internship work.
WiSE Academic & Internship Program:
- Attend two, 3-hour classes taught by Washington D.C. based instructors from universities across the country who have D.C. internship programs.
- Intern in Washington D.C. 32-40 hours a week. WiSE staff works with the student on an individual basis from resume to interviews to placement.
Live on Capitol Hill with interns from all over the world in fully furnished WISH housing and take part in professional development and social events.