REEF Environmental Education Foundation in Key Largo is currently looking for a summer camp leader for its Ocean Explorers Camp. The camp offers children a summer filled with marine education and activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading a group of children through an array of marine conservation activities.
- Leading snorkeling and kayak tours.
- Managing and delegating tasks to REEF interns.
- Managing the safety and control of all campers.
- Serving as point of contact for parents during camp sessions.
- Assisting the education and operations program manager during the visit to Island Dolphin Care.
Applicants must have a lifeguard certification and experience working with younger children and leading camp activities.
Duration: June 19 – Aug. 6 (40 hours per week)
Position Pay: $20/hr.
For more information and to apply, please email Education and Operations Programs Manager Brittany Parker.