Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. They are seeking a Director of Learning & Organizational Development which will lead the overall strategy, planning, design and administration of all non-clinical learning and organizational development programs.
The role will lead the organizations Corporate University (Promise Academy) encompassing learning programs focused on workforce (non-clinical), leadership and physician development and manages a team of learning and organizational development consultants.
- Master’s degree in Leadership Development, Organizational Development, Learning, Training, Adult Education or related field
- Doctorate degree is highly preferred
- 10 years of direct experience in learning and organizational development in a medium to large company
- 7 years of experience in a learning and organizational development management role
- 7 years of experience designing and delivering leadership development programs
- Possess advanced knowledge of leadership theory and practice and advanced knowledge and skill with leadership development facilitation, materials and frameworks
To apply, please email your resume with salary history to: careers@myLRH.org OR apply online.