Depending on an intern’s interest and skills, an internship experience may include supporting their education and outreach programs; assisting with at-sea expeditions; attending outreach programs; assisting with digital media production, social media and public relations; expedition planning; and helping with day-to-day nonprofit tasks such as database management.
- All internships are a minimum of three months and maximum of six months.
- Interns must be 18 years or older, U.S. citizens and located in or able to relocate to the West Palm Beach, FL area during the internship.
- Compensation available in the form of a small stipend. If desired, ANGARI Foundation will work with intern to secure University course credit.
To apply: Submit the following to email@example.com with “ANGARI Internship Application” in the subject line:
- A cover letter outlining your specific interests and explanation of any skills and experience you hope to get out of an internship
- University transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- Three references
Deadline: July 31, 2019