Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is looking for an environmental technician/data analyst to perform technical analysis in conjunction with partners at the South Florida Water Management District and the USGS to determine the effectiveness of current and proposed water management practices.
- Supports database management to include managing large data files and produce computerized reports
- Manage/merge data from multiple sources, examine data for trends and generate reports in various formats
- Provide data management, reporting and analysis support to study investigators using SPSS, R, SAS and other statistical packages and tools
- Assist in obtaining, managing and analyzing the monthly data
- Merge disparate data sets to create one large operational data set for analysis of trends using data architecture
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited university or college in the physical or biological sciences, mathematics, environmental health environmental policy
- Experience in an engineering or science related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products, Adobe Products
For more information and how to apply, visit the job description here.