The educational tutor, under the direction of the After School Coordinator, will provide homework assistance and small group instruction to students participating in the Institute for Child and Family Health/All-Aboard After School program at Comstock Elementary.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the coordinator with lesson planning, the implementation of the planned lesson and assessing student progress.
- Provides homework assistance and small group instruction
- Takes daily attendance
- Conducts physical fitness, literacy and arts/crafts activities
- Supervises the classrooms
- Supports a nurturing, positive and safe learning environment
- High school diploma or higher and one (1) experience working with children in an educational setting
- DCF 45-hour child care certification, if not must commit to getting the DCF certification
Hours: 1:40pm – 6:00pm, Monday – Friday
To apply, please send resumes to Marta Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please call 305-687-2227.