Miami Dade-County Public Schools has multiple job openings available for the 2019-2020 school year.
The winner of the 2012 Broad Prize for Urban Education, the district is firmly focused on student achievement and innovative educational programs in nearly 400 traditional and specialized schools. Additionally, with 340 programs, including 90 magnet schools, the district’s choice program is one of the largest in the United States.
- ESOL (K-12) – Job ID 58919
- Elementary Education (K-6) – Job ID 58921
- Guidance Counseling – Job ID 58926
- Math – Job ID 58931
- Occupational Therapist – Job ID 58937
- Physical Education – Job ID 58941
- Science (Chemistry) – Job ID 58953
For more available positions, please visit the job board.